Welcome to my blog. I hope you have enjoyed your summer and are ready to start learning! I am excited to begin a new school year at RPIS. If you have not done so, please review the following items listed below:
2. Please enter your email address on my blog to receive a daily update. If you are not sure how to proceed, please watch the video posted below.
3. Please ensure both science and social studies students have a separate binder for each class. We will fill these with notes and activities. Please let me know if you are unable to get a binder(s). Thank you for your efforts to complete my requests!
2. Please meet in a A-B group and discuss the main idea of your article.
Process Question: Please identify one area for growth in your teacher skill set and explore how the blog may support your challenge.
3. Teacher Blog Demonstration
4. Choose one area to explore. Review the handout packet and reference the step by step directions to identify one skill or function you want to install on your blog. Please ask for “just in time” support if needed.
5. Closing Reflection: What supports do you need to be able to build a blog that will support your teaching?
Learning Goal: TWBA to identify how Google Tools can support the instructional process.
Learning Goal: TWBA to explore one Google Tool for implementation and growth. Process Question: How does Google connect to 21st Century Learning?
Processing Loop: Please identify three major connections to the main idea of the paragraph.
Processing Loop: Please draw your new learning or major ideas from the video clip on the back of your handout.
3. Please highlight three areas of exploration from the Google Tools List of your handout. Refer to you handout or the online tutorial to identify one area of growth using Google Tools. Explore the instructions of your growth area. If there is a video tutorial, feel free to view, practice on your device, or ask for additional support.
Processing Loop: Turn and Talk-Please explain to your partner the rational behind your growth area.
Closing Reflection: Please identify one lesson in which you are able to apply or implement a Google Tool. If you need additional support, consider using the Google Apps Lesson Plan search site from your online tutorial.
Finalize Assessment: Students that have not completed or started their assessment are calling it close. All missing work is due ASAP in order to ensure students complete their assessments in timely manner.
SCI: SWBA to identify the different types of plate tectonics.