Reeths-Puffer Schools is using a blog service hosted at Muskegon Area Intermediate School District called WordPress. This web based tool allows educators the ability to create sites in a safe, controlled, and moderated environment.
Educators and students have the opportunity to:
- Build capacity for more engaged learning in the family
- Create global connections across school curriculum
- Give students opportunity to publish to an authentic audience
- Enable teachers to share best practices with colleagues
- Have students collaborate with others in a global forum
- Enable families to access student assignments, student work and important resources.
If you are a Reeths-Puffer educator and you want to create a blog using this service, please contact Mike Beidler at email@example.com or Andy Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org.